Monday, November 07, 2005

Hi everyone, my name is Tom and I'm almost 20. I was born with Cerebral Palsy and have fought many battles in my life... Including a long battle of migraines that severely hurt my education... but I also earned my Eagle Scout and climbed the laddar in Scouting's Honor Society (Order of the Arrow); where I became a Section Chief (covered that state of IN) and finished in the 4-6 range (out of 25) for National Chief. Through scouting I learned leadership and administration skills...... So now I'm trying to make a living on my own, so when you have the time, please visit my site. It's full of great items, it's allot like Wal-Mart... In fact our prices range around or lower than theirs!

So, thanks for checking me out... and please don't forget to check out my site!

5 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:58 AM  
Blogger click please said...

BIGMARKET
NO SAMENESS MATH. DRAW UNIT 10000000000$
REALY

8:13 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Blogger jess said...

Hey Tom! I know you probably posted on my blog ages ago, but the thing is, I haven't had the time to check here, I almost forgot I had a blog altogether! I plan on posting here more and getting back to those who say hi, like yourself. How's work going for you? Take care.

Jess

3:38 AM  
Blogger Click it please ! said...

Idea math. draw unit no sameness 1000000000$ it is for 7000$ to buy as government !!!as bad plastic to made it!!!! it is chance !!!!!! "

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home